Manager of Accounting
Counterplay Games Inc
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
This role reports directly to the CFO and works closely with the COO
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
Counterplay Games is looking for a full-time Manager of Accounting that will help oversee and manage the general accounting functions for the game studio.
This position is Remote.
Title and pay based on experience.
About the Role and Responsibilities :
- This role reports directly to the CFO and works closely with the COO
- Support the CFO on key finance initiatives and projects
- Oversee and own the general accounting functions: Revenue Recognition, GL, cash, commissions, audit and tax, etc.
- Provide accounting operations support to the business
- Responsible for the monthly close, building financial statements, reports, and ad hoc analyses as requested
- Develop improvements to frequently recurring finance processes
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Proven track record of reliability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to work independently
- Experience working with accounting systems (Quickbooks a plus)
- Experience working in a start-up or early-stage environment is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of US GAAP
- Great communication and documentation skills
- Quick learner with a strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
One or More of these is a plus:
- Experience with the games industry
- CPA is preferred, but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.