Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Ensure that the annual business plans and budgets are aligned to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Direct reports: Finance partners (2)
- Ensure that the annual business plans and budgets are aligned to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Manage the annual budgeting and planning process to ensure that this is within the budget timetable and ensure the executive team is updated and alerted to relevant issues.
- Consolidate departmental work plans and budgets as per company standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasts with in-depth insights into the performance of the airline are prepared in a timely manner.
- Monitor and control procurements to ensure that these are within budget and revenue forecasts for funding.
- Ensure that all costs (fixed and variable) are managed within standards and budget parameters.
- Translate company targets and indicators into departmental targets and Key performance indicators.
- Communicate to all relevant parties the approved budget and work plans and update the relevant information systems.
- Provides financial and statistical analysis, support, and reporting to leadership
- Generates routine reporting as well as specific ad hoc analysis.
- Participates and contributes to meetings involving key finance issues.
- Directly responsible for the development and delivery of financial analyses, and provision of accurate financial performance data to all stakeholders, supporting and informing senior leaders in monthly financial performance
- Manage capex and opex projects through their full implementation lifecycles, from initial concept and sizing to implementation.
- Complete ad-hoc requests across all product lines, maintain data models and long-term financial projections
- Support individual product lines in selected financial analysis projects.
- Manage a team of direct reports, ensure workload distribution, and identify process improvement opportunities across the team – including automation, training, etc.
Education and Experience
- University degree or equivalent. Professional Accounting qualification is an added advantage (CA/CPA/CMA/CFA).
- Possess good business acumen.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position. Airline experience in experience is an added advantage.
- Good presentation skills utilizing Microsoft Office tools and any others as may be required.
- Effective communication and leadership skills to drive ownership and accountability.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.