MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
Driving profitable Growth for MTN Business
• Contribute to the segment growth strategy in partnership with SM -EBU Products and Marketing
• Initiate and drive a strategic “culture of customer” focus.
• Identify opportunities and drive plans to take advantage of market opportunities
• Contribute segment specific input to the Product & Services roadmap to ensure the segments needs are represented and competitive threats within the segment are also addressed, both in content and schedule
• Participate in the implementation of brand development strategy
• Contribute towards forecasts and predictions ,including pricing forecasts and market plans
• Execute activities to drive organisational thinking on marketing and SME customer development
• Execute activities to drive organisational investment decisions for sustainable growth in the SME Sector
• Contribute to, challenge and implement the short and long-term marketing and communications strategy for the SME Business Sector and ensure alignment of all activities undertaken to the overall strategy
• Access, analyse and report on competitive activity and strategy
• Consider local conditions, as well as competitor activity to create competitive advantage
Ensuring a Culture of Operational excellence
• Translate Business Segments strategy into operational implementation plans for SME Enterprises , and drive the execution thereof.
• Participate in analysing segment trends and needs
• Develop segment value proposition
• Closely cooperate with products and solutions, client services, sales segments and handset vendors in offer creation and execution
• Actively participate in operational governance processes as required such as Handset/Device Portfolio development, Operational Reviews & Planning, Pricing & Volume Forecasting
• Execute marketing mix activities for SME Enterprises
• Implement In –market programme execution and manage segment portfolio and overall offer life cycle
• Develop communication and promotional campaigns with Brand and Communications
• Develop usage stimulation and retention campaigns for the SME segments
• Define guidelines for Sales and Service with regard to customer experience, preferred sales channels, cost brackets for subsidies and commissions
• Articulate and challenge product development needs, requirements and implementation roadmap with Products and Solutions
• Drive best practice, continuous improvement and innovation at process and procedure level within the SME Sector
• Construct, implement / fine-tune methods, processes / systems to enhance effectiveness / meet organisational goals.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on all activities of the section to the Marketing Head.
• Identify and interpret relevant information and data for reporting purposes
• Make assessments of and draw solutions from qualitative data. Make logical deductions and draw conclusions that can be motivated
• Feedback on any issues as soon as they arise and resolve
Process and Procedure Effectiveness
• Ensure all documentation is filed in a manner that is easily retrieval by any member of the team and meet the organisational requirements.
• Manage all risks that could be client affecting
Instilling appropriate Employee Excellence
• Create an open door policy to ensure an efficient climate
• Treat everyone with respect and equality
• Drive the execution of agreed projects
• Drive the implementation, tracking, monitoring and compliance of Projects
• Contract management in line with Procurement Policies
• Co-ordinate project reporting
• Ensure effective implementation of the integrated project management model
• Risk management
• Minimum of 3 year tertiary qualification / Masters advantageous
• Qualification in Marketing / Communication or related MBA / Masters Advantageous
• Manager track record of at least 3 years in relevant segment.
• Marketing experience
• Products and Services
• Communication skills
• Systems training
• Computer training
• Telecommunications markets training
• Project management
• Marketing processes
• Presentation, assertiveness and negotiation skills
• Conflict management
• Change management
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.