Our client is a digital media marketing company. Canospace enables its clients to reach their audiences with their brand message through digital platforms
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing the digital media strategy, planning, and execution for our clients.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about digital media and has a proven track record of implementing a successful media strategy
- Monitor and report on marketing and communications campaigns across social, email, and web channels.
- Responsible for content collection, quality control, execution, improvement, and reporting on metrics.
- Will carry out regular duties that support the development and dissemination of communications and content across a variety of digital channels for our clients.
- Will present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Regularly gather/prepare all necessary materials and conduct client meetings. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with and supervise social media associates on the overall performance of our client's digital media, specifically social.
- Help develop a digital media strategy and thorough research and have the ability to present and persuade potential clients on strategy and rationale.
- Other duties as assigned to support the digital media team and the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage positive agency relationships with media buying, social, and search partners.
- Work with clients to request information required for email, social, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or related field is required.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with digital marketing, social media communications, email marketing platforms, and website CMS is required.
- At least 1-year experience contributing to or managing email campaigns
- At least 1 year of experience maintaining a website or assisting in content edits and review. Monitoring and reporting Google Analytics is preferred.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness
- Good meeting preparation and client presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section