Management Trainees-Debt Collectors
AKSO GROUPS UGANDA LIMITED
Management & Business Development
AKSO GROUPS UGANDA LIMITED on behalf of its valued client wishes to recruit self-driven and competent Management trainees who can be collectors and potential team leaders to support and enhance productivity in the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in management, business or any other related field from recognized good University
- Must have a good experience in performance as a debt collector and potential team leader from a recognized FinTech company and this will also be an additional advantage
- Proven experience as management trainee or other similar positions from any reputable FinTech company
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines under pressure with minimum supervision
- Relevant knowledge in software, mobile applications, and other technologies created to improve and automate traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike.
- Smart and ambitious to identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions.
- Strong proficient knowledge and skills in computer applications especially in MS Office, relational database.
- Ability to complete all assigned tasks
- Excellent communication abilities and teamwork skills.
- Strong learning ability, outstanding active listening and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving skills or handling disputes and managing time effectively
- 500,000 per month
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.