Our client A Leading Box Manufacturing Company based in Mukono is currently looking for experienced, ambitious and dynamic candidates to join our team for the following positions
Title: Maintainace in- charge (Mechanical Section) - (1 Positions)
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Maintainace in- charge will directly supervise a team of Mechanical Technicians and will perform the following duties among others.
1. Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, conveyor systems, and production machines.
2. Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments. monitoring compliance
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To carry out installations, maintenance of machines and ensure that all equipment is up to date and in good working condition.
7. To ensure that all necessary documents are being approved and authorized by the Operations Manager
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
- Applicants must be holders of a higher diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience working in a manufacturing sector
- Proven and demonstrated inter personal, oral and written skill
Please submit your application enclosing detailed curriculum vitae giving three referees and copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating in the subject line the position you are applying for.not later than 30th June 2020.