REPORTS TO: SHIFT ENGINEER
• Setting of the machine(s), operation, and maintenance.
• Ensuring the production of good quality products.
• Ensuring proper record keeping i.e. Stock/WIP Cards & other Production data/books.
• Achieving all set Production targets.
• Effective communication with the entire Production team.
• Ensuring shifting of all finished products from the machine to the receiving area.
• Ensuring proper cleaning of the entire workstation.
• Ensuring proper accountability of issued machine tools at the end of the work shift.
• Ensuring proper utilization of loaded material prior to loading another one.
• Ensuring proper machine utilization
• Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• All production Engineers, Production Managers, Store Keepers, Dispatch Officers, Raw Material Engineers, Maintenance Manager, Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical), Plant Managers(s).
• Observe safety at all times
• Observe and implement IMS
QUALIFICATIONS: National Certificate in Machining & Fitting
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section