EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Kyambogo University is a Public University established in 2003 following the merger of the former Institute of Teacher Education Kyambogo (ITEK), Uganda Polytechnic Kyambogo (UPK), and Uganda National Institute for Special Education (UNISE). The University campus is located on Kyambogo Hill in the capital city, Kampala. It is the second-largest university in Uganda with more than 30,000 students on-campus.
Kyambogo University is a unique institution that has adopted an integrated approach to education, focusing on vocationalising at all levels. The University has embraced the fields of science and technology, teacher education, special needs education, humanities, business management, and entrepreneurship.
To achieve its mission and strategic goals, Kyambogo University seeks to fill the following positions on permanent terms: please visit www.kyu.ac.ug/jobs to download the complete and detailed job advert.
DEPARTMENT: Management Science
SALARY SCALE: M6
SPECIALISATION: Management Science
Job application procedure
1. Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications together with the following:
• A detailed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
• Certified copies of academic transcripts, certificates, professional qualifications, and appointment letters.
• Names and addresses of three referees.
• Copies of National Identity Card, birth certificate or copies of relevant pages of the passport indicating the applicant’s date of birth.
2. Sealed application should be sent to the address below not later than 17th July 2020, 5:00pm East African Time.
Director Human Resources
Second Floor, Administration Block (Records Office)
P.O. Box 1,
Kyambogo, Kampala Uganda
Tel: +256 414 286 452
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews
• Applicants who shall not hear from Kyambogo University upon completion of the selection exercise should consider themselves as unsuccessful.
Kyambogo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Detailed job Description, Follow this link: www.kyu.ac.ug/jobs
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.