Agency & Distribution
Senior Agency Training Officer
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
The leadership Training Officer will report to the Senior AgencyTraining Officer.
The Leadership Training officer shall be responsible for all Provisional and Confirmed Team leaders’ training aimed at equipping them to better perform their roles to sustainably grow their average agent span of control, active span as well as their productivity monthly.
1. Conduct scheduled confirmed Team leaders’ training geared towards positively impacting their MAPA on an ongoing basis as per company standards
2. Conduct scheduled Provisional Team leaders’ training geared towards positively impacting their MAPA on an ongoing basis as per company standards
3. Periodically carry out Training Needs Analysis and post-training assessments as a guide to effectiveness
4. Continuous Leadership training content development and updating.
5. Planning and scheduling of all provisional and confirmed Team leaders’ training 6. Continuous Technical and Skills training content development and updating
7. Communicate Training schedules, Agency & Business-related information with Agency Leaders
• Provision of a weekly report of the training done to the Senior Leadership Training Officer
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the Senior Agency Training Officer, Head of Agency Training, and the Chief Agency Officer
Core Competences Required:
1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course or Human Resource
2. Three years of experience in a life insurance business with part of it in an agency leadership training role will be an added advantage.
3. Exposure to Leadership training mainly as a facilitator
4. Ability to measure and assess Training needs
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
6. Effective Planning skills
7. Passion for continuous learning
8. Excellent computer skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section