Lead Web Developer
Software & Data
Develop enterprise-level WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP and Gutenberg blocks in React.js.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop enterprise-level WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP and Gutenberg blocks in React.js.
- Drive strategy in collaboration with experts across multiple disciplines, and lead overall technical vision and delivery on large-scale projects.
- Engage meaningfully with clients; leading demos and driving discussions.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Engineering discipline by leading and mentoring other fellow engineers
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting websites, apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- Your experience leading large-scale enterprise projects makes you well-suited to lead a team of senior engineers, and wrangle multiple stakeholders, to find simple yet elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Your expert skills in WordPress engineering with PHP, React.js, and Gutenberg consistently follow best practices and set the highest standards of excellence.
- You have a code portfolio. Link us to your best WordPress work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You have the ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues across environments.
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
- A Director of Engineering that supports your career growth and development.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.