Vacancy title:Junior Programmer.
Jobs at:RCS consult
Deadline of this Job:08 October 2020
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle. • Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. • Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Proficiency in Python and object-oriented design skills
• Application architecture and design patterns
• Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
• Analyzing information
• General programming skills
• Software design
• Software debugging
• Software documentation
• Software testing
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 08th October 2020.