As a Java Development Intern, you will work closely with the consulting and development teams, where you will be responsible for a range of tasks, including coding, debugging, testing, and implementing Java applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Are you passionate about Java and looking to gain hands-on experience with a prestigious Management Consulting firm? TalentKompass Deutschland, a top Human Resources company based in Germany, is searching for a motivated Java Development Intern to join our esteemed client. This remote position offers an extraordinary opportunity for someone who is excited to learn and develop their skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As a Java Development Intern, you will work closely with the consulting and development teams, where you will be responsible for a range of tasks, including coding, debugging, testing, and implementing Java applications. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from experienced professionals who will provide mentorship and guidance throughout the internship. With this internship, you will gain valuable experience in Java development, software engineering principles, and teamwork – all essential skills for a successful career in this field.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Java applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and develop solutions
- Write, test, and debug Java code, adhering to best practices and coding standards
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of the codebase
- Support the team with general administrative tasks as needed
- Contribute to software documentation and maintain version control
- Basic understanding of Java programming and object-oriented principles
- Familiarity with Java development tools, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of web and mobile application development is a plus
- Experience with Java frameworks, such as Spring or Hibernate, is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.