upporting the Head of Administration in carrying out general accounting activities according to Italian regulations such as undertaking passive cycle, posting invoices and payments, double entry posting, and checking general ledgers (namely respectively: ciclo passivo, registrazione fatture e pagamenti, scritture in partita doppia, controllo di mastrini);
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90,000 clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users and, equally important, join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then you're looking at the right place!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Accountant to join our team. You will report to the Head of Administration and will be mainly involved in the following activities:
- Supporting the Head of Administration in carrying out general accounting activities according to Italian regulations such as undertaking passive cycle, posting invoices and payments, double entry posting, and checking general ledgers (namely respectively: ciclo passivo, registrazione fatture e pagamenti, scritture in partita doppia, controllo di mastrini);
- Supporting implementation of a new ERP, and cooperating with the HR Team for administrative tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting of which one as an accountant at a fiscal consultancy (studio commercialista);
- Knowledge of the Italian Accounting system;
- Previous work experience with double entry-debit and credit amount, and VAT settlements (scrittura in partita doppia and liqudazione IVA);
- Good knowledge of at least one accounting software (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Zucchetti, Navision, or TeamSystem);
- Full Professional Proficiency in Italian & English;
- Good level of Excel (you're autonomous in creating pivot tables and VLOOKUP formulas).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- You are able to work on different projects simultaneously.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, you have our Bologna and Milan offices at your disposal. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model to give our colleagues a chance to work from one of our offices for up to 2 days per week.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
WORK EQUIPMENT - We'll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions in English/Italian and anonymously. You will be able to choose among psychologists experienced in different approaches and specializations;
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We'll provide you with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
NOMAD CO-WORKING GATHERINGS - We rent out amazing villas in dream locations to put at your disposal and on a voluntary basis, spaces from where you can work, meet up, and stay for the week together with the team. This time it is the turn of Lake Garda and Salento;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours;
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan, both incredibly well-located and lovely places to work from). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.