Pitch iPos value proposition to new clients
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reports to: Head of Innovations
Kenya: Kisumu, Kisii, Kericho, Nyeri, Embu, Makueni
Uganda: Lira - Lango, Gulu - Acholi, Soroti - Ateso.
- Profile and generates leads for iPos clients in the country
- Pitch iPos value proposition to new clients
- Ensure accurate clients profiling and minimize customer attrition
- Work closely with Partners and stakeholders in the value chain to generate correct customer pipelines and profiling
- Ensure smooth and effective handover of newly recruited customers. Collaborate with the team to ensure continuous client follow up and user maintenance'
- Ensure successful platform installation and system setup of the system at client premise, follow up training activities
- Ensure impeccable customer management, timely visits, and customer account maintenance after training
- Actively work towards ensuring high customer retention rate
- Actively respond and handles all technical challenges
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships and trust with retailers through the opening and maintaining interactive communication, and forward customers’ requests to the dedicated departments.
- Identify and assess retailers' needs to achieve satisfaction. Support in handling complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Coordinate and actively collaborate with all iProcure departments which are directly involved in the success of the project
- Ensure efficient and meaningful reporting
Liaise with Innovation Department and other iProcure staff to implement new initiatives, align with business practices and ensure continuous improvement;
Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential
Perform other related duties as required.
- Diploma certificate or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in communication or Information Technology and related field preferred
- Demonstrated and proven customer service results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording customer information, filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Focused on customer service, excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs, gain trust and provide the correct answers, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Communicate effectively in conveying the right message to the client, be persuasive and able to adjust to fit the audience, and ask the right questions to accurately analyze the situation
- Respond effectively to the requests and positions of the others
- Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Ability to evaluate pros and cons, risk and opportunities and communicate about it to supervisor
- Ability to gain and build a solid relationship towards ensuring customer trust, ability to introduce always new ways of building value for customer retention
- multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Working conditions are specific to the field on a daily basis. Occasional traveling to the headquarter is required; may require occasional weekend work.
- Presence during a regional meeting with other department teams is required.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.