Kray Holdings’ ongoing rapid growth is supported by regular capital raising and ongoing engagement with current investors. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Investor Relations Executive will drive all investor facing activity, including building relationships with potential new investors, and managing existing relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Key functions for this role include:
- Pro-active sourcing of debt and equity capital from potential long-term investment partners, and management of a documented, disciplined pipeline of opportunities.
- Working with all relevant departments to produce and deliver regular financial and social impact reports for existing and potential investors.
- Presenting a consistent investor value proposition to Kray’s investment community.
- Research and analysis of relevant investment trends and financial conditions positioning Kray to succeed in a changing capital raising environment.
- Managing, monitoring, and presenting a relevant summary of investor feedback regarding Kray’s performance to the Management Team.
The Investor Relations Executive will be required to perform the following key activities:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of debt (and equity when required) transactions to fund Kray’s growth.
- Assist in preparing prospectuses for fundraising (capital and debt).
- Monitoring of markets and macro-financial environment.
- Manage investor targeting and tracking systems.
- Coordinate between all parties to ensure adherence to timely fundraising processes.
Due Diligence support
- Coordinate onsite and offsite due diligence with investors, including information requests and logistics.
- Represent Kray to the investor community.
- Produce reports and tailored analyses for existing and future lenders, shareholders, and the board.
- Provide regular feedback to management and other stakeholders on news relevant to Kray, their concerns, and investment criteria.
- Work closely with the financial operations and accounting team to share knowledge and build skills across finance functions. Hire and manage direct reports as the role grows.
Detailed Skills and Experience requirements:
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Compelling presentation ability, both in producing written outputs and delivering verbally
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
Personal Attributes and Abilities:
- An excellent communicator, passionate educator, and strong salesperson
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Ability to communicate and engage externally to represent Kray and generate investor interest
- Ability to partner closely with internal and external stakeholders, providing a dependable presence to move forward with complex projects and ideas
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least one (1) year of experience in investor relations, capital raising, private investment, capital markets, or corporate finance environment
- Experience as the primary contact for investors
- Positive Attitude: a mindset of “getting things done” and finding satisfaction in developing sustainable long-term solutions at all times
- Professionalism: Maintains professionalism when corresponding with partners/investors. In addition, being Empathetic and personable when dealing with Kray stakeholders
- Flexible and resilient: Willingness to travel, flexibility in schedule and work hours, seeking direct feedback, and seeing every challenge as an opportunity to grow.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.