INNOVATIONS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Roles and responsibilities
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing, developing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in technologies and programming languages such as; HTML, ReactJS, AngularJS, CSS, C++, Redux, SQL, PHP, JSON, XML, C#, ASP.NET Core and System Integrations
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- 3+ years of experience working on a variety of software development projects
- The candidate should possess excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section