NSI provides Innovative, localized, and High-Quality Water & Process Technologies for Customers Employees, and Surrounding Communities. The company serves a wide range of industries including; Industrial process pumps, Mining Industry, Pharmaceutical Industries, Water Supply; Livestock, Agriculture, Power Generation from fuel engines and solar; Wastewater treatment, Swimming Pool equipment, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Define sales strategy and yearly sales plan based on target/budget
• Define pipeline for opportunities and leads
• Specify and manage opportunities
• Manage, Coordinate, lead, and close opportunities
• Negotiate and close deals
• Establish, strengthen and manage key contacts relationships
• Report Opportunity and Sales progress
• Responsible for formulation and implementation of customer strategies to achieve sales volumes, profit, and share targets at the budget cost for a division or major geographical area
• Collaborate with Industry and Market Specialists to grow the market share
• Manages and ensures development to achieve sales volumes in Uganda, distribution, recommended pricing in accordance with agreed company standards.
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of the industry sales and marketing strategy for the company new sales
• Responsibilities could include monitoring the quality of new sales and market research.
• Extensive traveling is required to execute the responsibilities of this role
Qualifications / Experience:
• Degree in Mechanical, Water engineering industrial Industrial chemistry, analytical chemistry or any relevant technical field a requirement
• Business management qualification a strong preference
• Proven track record in delivering on as set current business sales/profitability plan
• Experience and knowledge sugar, cooling water, boiler water, liquid/solids separation, influent/effluent treatment, and membrane separation technologies is an advantage
• Extensive experience in providing value solutions, based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability in internal and external problem-solving and negotiation
• Good computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Smartsheets
• Valid Uganda driver’s license
• Analysis & Problem Solving:
Applies a systematic approach to problem-solving; relates and compares data from different sources, identifies issues, secures relevant information, and spots connections in the data before developing strategic plans for solving problems. Securing relevant information and identifying key issues and relationships from a base of information; relating and comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships.
Facilitating the development of others' knowledge and skills; providing timely feedback and guidance to help them reach goals.
• Customer Service Orientation
Ability to keep a balance between company policy and interest of customers and be eager to assist customer needs while being cautious enough not to promise more than they can deliver. Proactively developing customer relationship by making efforts to listen to and understand the customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction
Articulates ideas and instructions both written and orally; initiates communication in difficult situations or with unreceptive individuals and groups; helps to create and facilitate open communication in a team environment. Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including nonverbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
• Planning and Organizing
Establishes a course of action for self to accomplish specific goals; plans proper assignments for personnel and appropriately allocates resources; manages time, resources and agenda effectively to avoid waste.
Manages team through efficient delegation of tasks, conflict management, and thought leadership; keeps reports and team focused on key objectives that drive performance and competitive advantage; develops an environment conducive to developing strong working relationships. Using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (direct reports, peers, and supervisors) toward goal achievement; modifying behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved.
Addresses conflicts and disagreements proactively that affect team cohesiveness; works effectively with others in the organization and outside the formal lines of authority (i.e., peers, other units, senior management) to accomplish organizational goals; considers the impact of their decisions on others and shares credit with others for team accomplishments
• Leadership & Management
Manages team through efficient delegation of tasks, conflict management, and thought leadership; keeps reports and team focused on key objectives that drive performance and competitive advantage; develops an environment conducive to developing strong working relationships. Using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (direct reports, peers and supervisors) toward goal achievement; modifying behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved.
• Diverse Perspective
Working with people who have a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. Influencing others by creating a participative, empowered environment.
Applications should be made using the Brightermonday Portal by clicking on the' Apply Now ' section.