Best Ceramics Uganda Limited was established in Uganda in 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of the company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG), and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of an Imports Officer with related experience in Transport and Logistics management to work under the Imports department.
Coordinate customs clearance agents, transporters, shipping companies, and yards; receive customs clearance documents, follow up the progress of customs clearance documents, and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the documents.
• Receive, print, check SD file.
• Filling all the department-related documents.
• Coordinate customs clearance agents, transporters, shipping companies, and ICD yards.
• Maintain effective working relationships with all the other people and organizations in the supply chain.
• To undertake or complete all the tasks arranged by the department manager.
Key Profile Requirements:
• Good teamwork skills.
• Communication skills and networking ability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Creativity and writing skills.
• Have the ability to analyze and judge.
• Numerical Skills.
• Executive ability.
• IT Skills.
Personal Quality Requirement:
• Approachable and flexible.
• Rigorous and stable
• Confidential awareness
• Able to withstand higher work pressure.
Education, Professional & Work Experience
• The candidate must at least have a Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in Transport and Logistics Management
• Years of work experience (3 years)
• Industry experience (2 years)
• Proficient (Supply chain knowledge)
• Familiar (Customs declaration and taxation knowledge)
• Understanding (Office software)
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section