The Imports & Exports documentation specialist will be responsible for collecting and assembling all documents necessary so our company can successfully import cargo in a timely fashion. This role collects and compiles relevant documentation for export or import shipments in accordance with the underlying contract terms and governing regulation (d
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up all containers and trucks from the exporting country and filling the related forms and paperwork.
- Collect customs clearance documents and other invoices within the whole country branch and maintain related paperwork.
- Be in direct contact with our agents in Kenya and Tanzania and exchange necessary documents when need arises, receive, review, follow up and send back the documents to the exporting country for processing.
- Communicate and follow up with all parties involved to make sure all required docs are received correctly and in a timely manner.
- Tracking containers’ port departure time and entry time. Drafting and sharing a status report to management.
- Follow up and check the payment reflected in the system and inform the agent about the same.
- 1year working experience in similar role.
- Prior knowledge about import and expert paperwork.
- Bachelors degree in related subject.
- 25 to 30 years old
NB: Females are strongly encouraged to apply
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.