At pawaTech, we specialize in crafting tailored iGaming platforms that cater to client's visions and objectives. With a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies, makes us the leaders in offering a range of services designed to propel iGaming ventures to the forefront of innovation and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
About the job:
pawaTech is looking for an ICT Manager with an inherent passion for teamwork and a collaborative spirit. As an ICT Manager, you will show the combination of technical expertise, leadership and strategic thinking to ensure that the organisation’s IT resources are effectively utilised, secure and aligned with business objectives.
Be ready to move to Rwanda, Kigali city, for a 12-month contract and be responsible for providing local guidance and policy creation and execution for workplace devices, software, IT systems, PBX and processes for end-users. You will need to have a plan and workforce on how to implement and execute policies and resolve technical issues that impact our support operations delivery in a timely manner, working closely together with our R&D centre and other local and global partners.
At pawaTech, we specialize in crafting tailored iGaming platforms that cater to client's visions and objectives. With a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies, makes us the leaders in offering a range of services designed to propel iGaming ventures to the forefront of innovation and profitability. Our products are built with scalability in mind, supporting millions of active customers via app and web channels.
We've been at the forefront of the IT industry for almost a decade, where our passion for technology, commitment to quality, and client-centric approach have made us a trusted partner in the iGaming sector in Africa.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Set policies, develop an aligned ICT strategy, and spot innovation opportunities for African markets
- Oversee IT infrastructure and IT security policies, aligning with the company's strategic vision and policies
- Streamline technical integrations, create SOPs, ensure data security, and optimize technical support
- Continuously optimize IT device, network, server, and phone system performance, while maintaining a knowledge base for issue resolution
- Plan, test, document, and update knowledge base for efficient IT systems
- Manage the ICT department's budget effectively
- Execute audits, testing, and remediation in line with established policies and guidelines
- Recruit, train, and evaluate IT personnel to align with company goals
Key skills and experience for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related area
- At least 5 years of experience in the related fields
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, servers, firewalls, switches, routers, TCP/IP, VoIP, and Ethernet
- Proficiency with CyberSecurity standards, networks and user management
- Technical support expertise in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of call centre logic, installation, maintenance, and support (PABX, VOIP)
- Comprehensive knowledge of API logic
- Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal with a strong emphasis on interpersonal competence
- Proficiency in French is a valuable bonus
Why you will like at pawaTech:
- Work in a fast-paced work environment with a dedicated team of professionals
- Empower your expertise with a modern technological stack
- The salary that recognizes and backs your achievements
- Have the opportunity for your professional growth and career development
- A negotiable 12-month employment or contract-based agreement
- Compensated work-related travels, acknowledging your dedication whether you're on the road or at the office
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.