Initiating, designing and developing content (curricula) for courses in the areas of ICT;
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI) is an intergovernmental regional management development centre. The institute was established with the primary objective of providing the region with trained personnel in a number of critical areas including policy management, transportation management, financial management, information technology management, health management, human resources management, project management, energy and environment management and gender management among others. ESAMI invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies at its Headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania.
Summary Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director General, the ICT Consultant is responsible for developing, delivering and administration of training, research and consultancy programmes, specifically:
• Initiating, designing and developing content (curricula) for courses in the areas of ICT;
• Organizing sessions and course delivery;
• Conducting research and knowledge generation;
• Contributing to Institute revenue by conducting consultancies and offering advisory services;
• Contributing to the promotion of professional activities aimed at marketing the services of the Institute and promotion of favorable corporate imagine; and
• Writing proposals for consulting and implementing the assignments.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master's Degree in relevant field;
• Must be a member of the professional body:
• Relevant industry certification will be added advantage;
• At least five (5 years) years relevant in management consulting and/or teaching management training experience in a University or management training Institution; and
• Practical managerial experience.
ICT Consultant Competencies and Skills
• Ability in developing, implementing and delivery of ICT training programmes and consulting assignments;
• Demonstrated knowledge in big data analytics and understanding of computerized financial and management systems, such as IFMIS;
• Demonstrated knowledge, interpretation and application of Cyber security and ICT Governance:
• Excellent knowledge of process automation, the TCP/IP protocol, Internet, e-mail systems, telecommunications and data communications; standard operating systems, software packages and software utilities;
• Proven knowledge to design and work with Computer based project management systems;
• Demonstrated ability to design and evaluate Public sector automated systems, digital technologies, data management, edge computing, augmented reality, virtual reality and artificial intelligence system interfaces;
• Proven hands on experience of Microsoft Active directory, Linux Systems and Network Administration;
• Demonstrated ability and knowledge of designing. developing, implementing and managing on line learning (e-leaming) systems, 5G and blockchain technologies:
• Demonstrated experience in current ICT dimensions and ability to augment reality and virtual reality in management process;
• Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment with multiple tasks, changing priorities, and changing resources;
• Ability to teach in academic setting through blended methodology i.e. physical and virtual platforms; and
• Ability to maintain professional standards and keep abreast of evolving trends in management education through continuing professional educational management programmes.
Mode of Application
Applications with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, and three (3) referees should be addressed and emailed to:
The Director General ESAMI P. O. BOX 3030 ARUSHA, Tanzania Email: email@example.com
Only applications sent by email will be considered
Closing Date: 10 August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.