* Performing a wide range of technical hydrogeological tasks.
• Conducting field hydrogeological and geophysical surveys on the ground;
* Analysis of field data, preparation of conclusions and recommendations based on the results of field research;
* Preparation of hydrogeological and geophysical reports on water search;
* Preparation of the drilling program in accordance with the budget and work schedule.
* Preparation of commercial offers and technical tasks;
* Support of the drilling process.
Mandatory requirements for the candidate:
• Diploma of the hydrogeologist or engineer-geomechanics;
• Experience in the mining industry;
• 5-10 years of professional experience,;
* Knowledge of hydrogeology, basic Geology and geomechanics;
* Experience in conducting field hydrogeological research.
• English language.