The HR will be responsible for managing the HR matters of the company. H/She shall ensure compliances with company policies, and procedures like reporting requirements of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Duty Station : Head Office, Ntinda - Kampala
Reports: Managing Director
The HR will be responsible for managing the HR matters of the company. H/She shall ensure compliances with company policies, and procedures like reporting requirements of the organization. The job holder shall be in charge of handling the day-to-day operations with internal and external clients and ensure the timely execution of tasks. The position is responsible for providing professional guidance and advisory services in managing the Human Resources portfolio of the organization while ensuring value for money, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Human Resources will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:-
- Spearhead the interpretation of the Human Resources Operations Manual to staff.
- Develop and maintain and performance management culture in the company and ensure regular evaluations are done.
- Develop systems and procedures for monitoring and managing employee activities.
- Interface with various departments for respective manpower requirements, prepare and or review job descriptions, and recruit the right fit for the respective vacancies.
- Map competencies and design the training & development calendar for all employees.
- Execute the Employee Engagement Surveys (EES). Monitor the outcome and implement the action points arising from EES for improved performance
- Advise management on applicable laws and regularly monitor changes and take appropriate actions.
- Control costs related to manpower activities and ensure value for money and manpower productivity.
- Prepare and ensure accurate payroll transactions in compliance with the Company pay structure.
- Support the Health and Safety Initiatives and undertake CSR initiatives.
- Manage the compensation & benefits for all employees such as payroll, leave, health, etc. and submit regular reports for accountability.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of all staff according to the HR Policy requirements and ensure the implementation of their contracts as per the labor laws of Uganda. Implement and coordinate induction of newly hired staff in liaison with Line Managers while promoting MARKH Investment’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Human Resource reports to the Managing Director in a timely manner
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Education & Qualifications:
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management, Management, Business Administration, and Organizational Psychology or in a relevant field.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Management (an added advantage).
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resource Management and Administration in a reputable organization
- Experience in human resource planning, acquisition, management, and development.
- Experience in legal administration and result-based performance management is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable results in the previous work environments should reinforce claims to this experience.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Excellent planning, managerial and organizing abilities.
- Should be a person of integrity, energetic, dynamic team player, problem solver, and portray innovation.
- Should be flexible, and innovative, with good record-keeping, report compilation, communication, interpersonal, supervisory, and teamwork skills.
- Able to think analytically, independently, and creatively, have attention to detail, and implement decisions in line with agreed principles and criteria.
- Must have strong leadership and result-oriented skills, and should be meticulous, and able to work independently, with objectivity and sound judgment.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.