Net salary: 750,000 - 1,000,000
Manages and participates in the details of the day-to-day responsibilities of Human Resources.
Performs job duties within the Association's Policies/Procedures. Identifies problems and proposes solutions. Obtains approval prior to acting outside established Association Policy. Acts as liaison between employees and management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Review and recommend amendments to HR policies and strategies in line with the national labor laws, international best practices, and regulatory frameworks.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive with at least 3 years experience.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics, knowledge of HR systems and databases, and In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- We have two recruitment solutions to help us fill this position.