We are looking for a highly driven, growth focused, solution oriented HR professional to join our HR Consultants team to support our client’s HR needs. As a Human Resource Consultant, you will be expected to possess thorough knowledge and understanding of HR management and HR compliance requirements for organizations. You should also have a desire and commitment to support people’s career and personal growth.
Your duties shall include but shall not be limited to offering HR services to different client companies and you shall be supporting the respective leadership of these client companies to manage their teams by providing the following;
• Advising clients on Human Resource plans and processes.
• Analyzing clients’ current HR policies and procedures and suggesting solutions for existing processes.
• Developing, reviewing, and supporting the application of the HR policies for clients.
• Auditing of HR activities to advise clients on compliance issues.
• Guide and support clients with planning, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of Human Resource programs.
• Conduct recruitment, induction and training for client companies.
• You may also be assigned such other duties as may become necessary at the discretion of the Management.
• Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer.
• Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
• Basic knowledge of labor legislation in Uganda.
• Experience using spreadsheets.
• Organizational skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• A confident personality.
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
• A post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section