Position: Human Resource Assistant
Reports to: Human Resource & Administration Director
• Provide secretarial assistance to the HR division including but not limited to acting as main point of contact for HR division, prepare for meetings, filing, following up on mail etc
• Follow up on administrative duties for the division such as preparation of mission orders, expense forms, leave schedules etc
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail circulation system: preparation, receipt, registration, dispatch and filing
• Typing, design and formatting of out-going documents, including policies, procedures, manuals, etc.
• Preparation of meetings and rendering secretarial assistance at the meetings
• Set-up and maintain a filing system for the HR division
• Launch purchase requisitions related to office activities.
• Manage the administration related duties and portray a good corporate image.
Specific Tasks in Human Resources & Administration Division:
• Division Reporting: Prepare the Division reporting (weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual reports).
• Organization Charts: support in updating Organization Charts on as needed basis.
• Recruitment and Training Administration: Provide back-up support as necessary including providing support for inductions, supporting interview processes, onboarding requirements i.e. IGG creations, Badge requests, IT tools of trade, providing feedback to candidates…).
• Responsible for filing for all HR information both soft and hard copies.
Office Administration Duties:
• Ensure availability, proper storage & distribution of company’s office supplies (stationery, kitchen consumables. e.t.c.)
• Ensure availability, use and accountability of petty cash.
• Supervise office service contracts i.e. (courier services, Housekeeping, access control) by ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Control access & usage of company warehouse to ensure proper storage and accountability of inventory items.
• Follow up with insurance policies concerning company assets or long-term lease items (office equipment, furniture, etc) Any other business as necessary and in accordance with the company's development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• University degree in administration in Management/Human Resources.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field.
• Confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills are required
• Good organisation skills and aptitude to work under stress
How to apply.
Interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to: Via email: email@example.com Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 761 441 554 Deadline for CV submission: Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 – 5:00 PM.