Human Resource Administrator
Woolworths Uganda is a South African based fashion retailer, values driven and an equal-opportunity employer preferably for Ugandan citizens.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
To achieve business objectives in a partnership with line management in a way that increases the effectiveness of high performing individuals and teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance values based leadership and engagement
- Attract, develop and retain outstanding talent
- Entrench a performance motivated culture
- Effectively implement key people projects
- Contribute towards the company’s operating plan and spearhead the people operating plan activities
- Facilitate change and transformation initiatives
- Align and integrate all HR processes, practices and systems to reflect the corporate People Strategy
- Create and develop a partnership role to line management and to the business
- Drive transformation and change initiatives across business unit and guide the business on the management of risk and the impact assessments periodically.
- Build leadership competence through coaching and guide line management around people processes to deliver the People Strategy
- Diagnose and understand the business culture relative to the desired organizational culture
- Co-ordinate project integration initiatives into individual stores / branches.
- Implement all people processes and practices and ensure that they are legally compliant
- Advise and educate the teams about all HR and ER policies and procedures
- Help implement, develop and facilitate a learning environment
- Ensure that processes and practices are in place manage performance of individuals and teams
- Ensure sustainability of practices to facilitate communication between individuals and the organization.
- Engage with internal and external customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Deal with staff complaints, requests, and queries quickly and efficiently.
- Approach all team members and offer the required HR support.
- Liaise with the line manager about any staff concerns or grievances for amicable solutions.
- University graduate in Human Resource management, Industrial Psychology or equivalent
- Post graduate in Business Administration or an HR field is an added advantage
- 5 or more years of work experience in Human Resource functions including at a managerial level.
- Experience in a multinational commercial driven organization is advantageous
- Proven record of passion and commitment for excellence with customers and working with cross-cultural teams.
- High levels of energy, pro-activeness, innovation and Integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to high performance, results focused and goal driven
- Good leader, trainer and coach
- Flexible and ability to quickly adopt and respond positively to performance feedback
- Strategic and commercial mindedness
- Excellent communication, organizational and personal management skills
- Hands on experience in IT systems management
How to apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section before Sunday 5th
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.