Asaak Financial Services Limited
The job holder will be responsible for managing and handling the day-to-day HR activities. He/she will be a liaison between the organization and the employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Asaak strives toward unlocking the economic potential of marginalized small and medium business owners by bringing together a team of individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and a passion for fintech. Asaak is equipping business owners and journeying with them to their bigger dream.
In this regard, Asaak is seeking the services of an experienced, talented, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic professional to become part of its team as indicated below:
Position: HR Assistant (1)
Reports to: HR & Administration Manager
Duty Station: Mukono | Nabbingo | Matugga | Kampala
The job holder will be responsible for managing and handling the day-to-day HR activities. He/she will be a liaison between the organization and the employees
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Organize orientation programs for new employees
- Assist in onboarding employees
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employee details, employment and status-change data.
- Act as the liaison between the HR department and employees.
- Assist in the performance review process.
- Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, and maintaining records.
- Assist in creating policies, processes, and documents.
- Assist in creating job advertisements and writing job descriptions.
- Serve as point of contact with service providers and management
- Perform reference checks and background checks
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- Maintain proper records of employee leave
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate the recruitment process by submitting online job postings, shortlisting candidates, and scheduling job interviews
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- At least 1 year of proven work experience as an HR Assistant or a similar role in the HR department
- Knowledge of basic employment laws and regulations
- Familiarity with HR software/systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of computer usage and Google applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong problem-solving skills
Qualified and interested persons are encouraged to send their application letters, curriculum vitae, and academic documents including 3 work-related references through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
The deadline for submissions is Friday, 26th May 2023 at 5:00 pm
Asaak offers equal opportunities to all candidates and therefore only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.