Hotel Reception Supervisor
Supreme Jobs Uganda
Admin & Office
The Reception Supervisor will directly manage all front office personnel and ensure the proper completion of all front office duties.He/She will direct and coordinate the front desk activities, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. They will also prepare monthly reports and budget for the front office.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support, train, and supervise front office staff like Receptionists
- Ensure that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests' experience.
- Handle customer complaints and special requests.
- Schedule staff shifts and manage other front office tasks.
- Maintain an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Prepare monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Manage the front office budget.
- Update files and records.
- Enforce all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
- A bachelor's degree in hospitality, administration or a related discipline
- Client services or management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably a hotel, is a strong advantage
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Great computer skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A professional appearance
- Confidence and excellent communication skills
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Candidates with experience in the hotel front office are strongly encouraged to apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.