The Hotel Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. Hotel Managers are responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating, and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities. Hotel managers are responsible for making sure that all areas of a hotel environment run smoothly and work together successfully.
The ideal candidate possesses a background in hospitality and is passionate about guest services, accountability, and driving results.
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Conduct hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns with hotel teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with visitors and clients
- Build relationships with vendors
- Suggest and implement new ideas
- Determine KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Track KPIs and produce reports
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts with HODs (Heads of Departments)
- Ensure company Standard Operating Procedures, Hotel decor, and guest services are met
- Answer guest questions about hotel services and policies
- Monitor staff performance, ensuring the hotel is running well and guests are happy
- Coordinate front-office and back-office activities and resolve any problems
- Set budgets and room rates, allocate funds and approve expenditures for various departments.
- Meetings with Department Supervisors to discuss weekly forecasts.
- Daily morning quick briefings with Supervisors
- Update Meetings with Investors – Weekly or Monthly.
- Develop a Marketing Strategy for the property
- Meet KPI’s set in place to track hotel performance
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
- Associate degree and/or bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or related area preferred.
- 4+ years of managerial experience or hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive office.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment driving strategy and execution.
- Must possess the ability to lead and manage a team to give a service level that creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return
- Must display a commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of company goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section