HIV/AIDs Public Health Specialist
The Public Health Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating disease prevention and health promotion activities in the community. Conducts disease surveillance activities and provides technical supervision to health facility staff in the areas of HIV/AIDs, WASH, nutrition and family planning.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
NIFAED is an (NGO) Non-Governmental Organization with the objective of empowering communities to participate and take lead in their development processes for sustainable development through the use and promotion of the Reflection ACTION PROCESSES. NIFAED provides services in Mubende region through DREAMS Projects, with the Support of Mild may Uganda.
NIFAED is seeking to recruit for the following position.
Ref: NIFAED/EXT.2. 08/09/2022/01
Post: HIV/AIDs Public Health Specialist.
No. of Vacancies: 03
Reports to: Executive Director
Duty station: Mubende
The Public Health Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating disease prevention and health promotion activities in the community. Conducts disease surveillance activities and provides technical supervision to health facility staff in the areas of HIV/AIDs, WASH, nutrition, and family planning.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or equivalent is preferred.
- Considered registration with the Allied Health professionals council is required.
- Experience working with NGOs is an added advantage.
- Skilled in developing relations to strengthen social support networks and using behavior change strategies to mobile community members to take ownership of healthcare needs.
- Skilled in data analysis and writing reports and Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Keen interest to mentor others.
- Ability to exercise considerable initiative to plan, organize and follow through to meet deadlines.
How to apply.
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed and up-to-date CVs, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID, passport photograph, letter of recommendation detailing good conduct, from employer or LC authority, and contact details of two professional referees through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Applications can also be delivered at the NIFAED Offices off Kirungi Village – Mubende not later than 30 October 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.