Developing and implementing security policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Title: Head Security
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Supervises: Security Team
- Developing and implementing security policies and procedures.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising security officers and guards.
- Monitoring and managing daily activities within the company.
- coordinating staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Reviewing reports and watching surveillance videos
- Investigating and resolving issues.
- Creating reports for management on security status.
- Analyzing data to form proposals for improvements.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitoring expenses.
- Heading the team, delegating tasks, and facilitating interdepartmental communications within the organization to ensure efficient cooperation.
- Any other official duties as required by the immediate supervisor
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.