You will also provide thought leadership both internally and clients-facing to identify key opportunities for growth
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
HEAD OF PR
JOB TITLE: Head of PR
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time / Permanent
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior 5+ years EXP
LEVEL/SALARY RANGE: Dependent on experience as relevant to the position
REPORTS TO: VP of Global Services
WORKING DAYS/HOURS:: Mon-Fri / 9-17:30
Heaven Media, a large British gaming marketing agency are looking for a Head of PR to act as the operational focal point of their PR department.
The successful candidate will be able to guide, lead, and set an example to the team in effective PR, communications and strategy to benefit our clients and our business. You’ll lead the PR team on an operative level that aligns and activates PR activities in the gaming industry across multiple media channels and campaigns.
The main indicator of your success in this position will be the effective management of the team, as well as developing internal PR workflows, processes and systems to continually improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency.
You will also provide thought leadership both internally and clients-facing to identify key opportunities for growth. You will liaise regularly directly with clients to ensure high client satisfaction. You will support our Sales org by helping ascertain the scope of work for new opportunities, as well as help price these opportunities.
- Develop or improve on existing internal PR workflows, processes and systems to continually improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage the PR team to design, execute and deliver creative and successful communications plans in the UK and internationally that match or exceed expectation within public relations, communications or media outreach.
- Devise teams best suited to a client’s needs and monitor an adjust performance within ongoing campaigns.
- Delegate responsibilities, manage resources to your team by effectively liaising, supporting, planning and sharing to drive success, governance and high morale.
- Create a strong work ethic within the team environment, and to assess bottlenecks and areas of availability among the team to ensure efficiency.
- Be available to team members to share experience and engage in continuing training in aspects of PR & Communications.
- Work with all team members on growth plans and conduct regular performance reviews; identifying key areas of growth, and to ensure time and training is made available to grow the individual staff members skillset, and that of the agency.
- Work with the senior management team to budget efficiently and effectively to assess, implement and deliver against agreed targets in budget and team performance.
- Advise on staffing requirements and working to maintain profitability.
- Accountable for issue management, crisis communications and managing reputational risk.
- Collaborate with other internal service teams to maximise opportunities within events, sponsorships, influencers, video/photography, social media, content, loaner pool and beyond (where applicable to client’s requirements).
- Monitor the press/public’s opinions on clients and client’s products, suggesting and implementing strategies to increase value to the client. Manage crisis and issues.
- Communicate client strategies, performance and issues to management team.
- Manage responses to media and public enquiries, interviews with media outlets, and preparation of and distribution of press releases, assets, samples and game code.
- Manage content writing for emails, newsletters, brochures, and other publications for clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Develop and manage the contacts database.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience delivering high impact B2B PR & communications projects within the tech and/or gaming industry. Please note that applications without gaming or tech industry experience will not be considered.
- A resilient, proactive leader. Strong leadership, mentoring and strategic direction will be essential to your success.
- Ability to work on multiple client projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining client relations, team leadership and hitting deadlines.
- A flexible approach to change working hours and adapt to business needs, attending events onsite including evenings and weekends as required.
- A natural ability to build strong relationships with clients through your positive attitude and enthusiasm for achieving results.
- Media savvy, you will have a great understanding of current communications techniques, be an expert in producing high quality presentations and accomplished in areas of all forms of communication.
- A strategic thinker, you will be personable, extremely well organised, a strong team player and an exceptional communicator and presenter.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Full driving license and vehicle.
- Must be able to travel internationally and hold a current passport.
- Ability to work autonomously from a remote location, often under usual professional pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Collaborative work spirit.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.