Work with our partners and internal teams (Account Managers, Partnerships, B2B, Marketing, and Sales) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria - with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Uganda.
About the Role
At Lipa Later we are on a mission to build the most advanced financial services technology in order to bring significant value to our end users.
We are looking for a Head of Partner Success to oversee our Partner Success Team in Uganda.
Office Location: Ntinda Complex, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda.
Reports to: Country Manager
- Work with our partners and internal teams (Account Managers, Partnerships, B2B, Marketing, and Sales) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem
- Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles, and practices to continuously improve results
- Management of Key Accounts with the support of the Partner Success Team
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals within teams
- Enable partners through assets and relationship management
- Oversee co-marketing campaigns, including the production of collateral and events
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption
- Take ownership of building the entire partnership function, including hiring a team and clearly communicating the value to other departments and leadership
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate revenue
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow partnerships
Skills and Qualifications
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or a related course. An MBA is an added advantage.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships/accounts.
- Proven ability to collaborate & build strong relationships with partners at a senior level.
- A positive, self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organization, social, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
How to apply.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section