As the Head of Sales at Glowforge, your role is pivotal. You’re not just leading a team, you’re steering the ship of our revenue growth and customer expansion.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we’ve built a product we’re incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We’re a remote-first company – just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why we need you
As the Head of Sales at Glowforge, your role is pivotal. You’re not just leading a team, you’re steering the ship of our revenue growth and customer expansion. You’re the one translating the magic of our product into a compelling narrative that resonates with potential customers. Without your strategic vision, industry experience, and passion for our mission, we can’t fully realize our goal of empowering creators everywhere. In short, without you, our vision of a world where anyone can print anything remains a dream. Your leadership makes it a reality.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
As the Head of Sales, you’ll be selling to educators, entrepreneurs, and crafters. You’ll be leading the team to sell via email, phone, text message, video chat, and anything else you dream up.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading our inside sales team to exceed their targets.
- Analyzing sales data and metrics to guide growth and decision-making.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive overall sales and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the team has what they need to be successful by setting sales strategy, and appropriately resourcing, communicating with, and incentivizing the team to achieve business goals.
- Adapting and thriving in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in the day-to-day, while also providing strategic direction.
You need these qualifications:
- You are an outstanding leader who has been at the helm of a thriving sales team in your previous roles. Your consistent track record of exceeding sales targets is a testament to your skill, dedication, and perseverance.
- Your strategic decisions are rooted in data and metrics. You understand the importance of a build/measure/learn approach, and use your CRM wizardry to guide your teams to success.
- Collaboration is second nature to you. You thrive in a cross-functional environment and understand that the best results come from working together. You are always engaged with other functional areas and bring a strong spirit of curiosity to your work.
- You work magic with CRM systems like HubSpot or Salesforce.
- You bring with you industry experience from at least two of the following areas: Hardware, SaaS, Education, Consumer, B2B. This experience has equipped you with unique insights and a deep understanding of diverse customer needs.
- Adaptability is your superpower. Whether it’s a startup or an established firm, you have thrived in changeable environments and lead your team through the winds of change with confidence.
- You are a doer, not just a director. You are ready to roll up your sleeves, dive into the trenches with your team, and go above and beyond to get the job done.
It would be nice if…
- You’ve been working with AI for the past year and are full of ideas for how to use it to make sales more fun and effective.
- You have experienced the exhilarating ride of a startup, taking a product from inception to market success.
- You share our passion for creativity and making things; from crafting an outstanding sales strategy or a piece of art, you love the process of creation!
We love cover letters. We read them before the resume. Please tell us about a product that you worked on that you’re proud of, and what contribution you made that you’re most excited about.
In your cover letter, in addition to whatever you’d like to say, please tell us about the product or feature you’re most proud of in your portfolio. What about it makes you grin from ear to ear?
There’s one more very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people with a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We’d be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to have you join us.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.