Head of Finance
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Head, the Head of Premium collection will be responsible for identifying and developing policy and procedures for the collection function to maintain efficient collection practices and enhance control standards
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate should possess the following skills
• Flexible with strong leadership skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Strong accounting & analytical & skills with sound business and financial acumen
• Excellent Leadership and negotiation skills
• Strategic Planning and organizing skills
• Effective Communication skills
• Budgetary Control
• Analytical skills.
• Accounting & numbers skills
• Customer Focus.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Action-oriented and solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Supervise the premium collection function and ensure all deliverables are met
• Manage, track and collect accounts premiums based on the premium register
• Manage submission of regular reports, collection efficiency, premium receivables lead time, and delinquency.
• Manage and record collections numbers, follow up on premium payment delays, and report unpaid premiums Head of Finance and Chief Agency, Officer
• Negotiate with our 3rd party collecting institutions for the integration of our Life Management Systems with 3rd party’s Core applications to ensure seamless processing and elimination of manual intervention in the Premium Administration process.
• Coordinate with other respective departments to resolve any discrepancies policy receivables
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the Head of Finance and CEO
• Degree qualifies
• At least 5 years experience in Collection field preferably Life Insurance
• At least 3 years of experience in a management role
• Must be flexible with strong leadership skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Should have strong accounting & analytical & skills with sound business and financial acumen
• Open to male Arab nationals based in Saudi now
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section