Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, company Logistics, and a payment system. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. the organization's Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
The payment system facilitates the payments of online transactions for the organization's ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, our client believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, the organization is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. our client is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. The organization offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Identify research needs, execute research projects, surveys and focus groups to further accelerate the brand growth
- Own and ensure consistent messaging and brand narrative across marketing channels
- Plan, manage and execute key awareness activities to deliver the company’s objectives as general, and the campaign’s objective in specific using all awareness channels
- Manage the strategy for organic social media, influencer marketing, and brand activities
- Manage team, set their KPIs, and continuously develop a positive spirit
- Produce creative video/audio content to deliver specific messages required for campaigns and brand building activities
- Develop innovative marketing spirit across the team to continuously come up with new innovative ideas
- Set specific KPIs for each activity and evaluate its ROI
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Top-tier Engineering school, or top-tier Business school with a clear analytical profile (prior experience in tech/finance a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
- Sharp, analytical mind, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Data analytics project and experience are a must, knowledge of the basic optimization algorithms (ideally previous experience in big data, marketing tech, etc)
- Previous experience in digital marketing or data analytics
- Well organized and able to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Level headed and can express ideas in a clear and impactful manner
What we offer
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders of our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team of talented people with the best backgrounds
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section