Software & Data
You will join an outgoing and expanding team that monitors and evaluates web analytics dashboards and reports and also recommend improvements in the product for driving growth and better engagement
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Remote – Work From Anywhere!
Full Time – 40 Hours Per Week
As part of Incsub, since 2006, WPMU DEV, with its’ award-winning WordPress plugins, hosting, world-beating support and site management tools, has helped millions of web developers, freelancers, and agencies run and grow their businesses.
We are looking for a Growth Analyst who will contribute to the overall success of our products.
- Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and other relevant tools for web and mobile analytics
- Knowledge and experience in analysing data from GA, creating GA reports, segments, understanding goals and funnels
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, especially on-page optimisation and hands-on experience with the Google webmaster tool
- Understanding of best practices for social media marketing and other organic channels for growth
- Candidate must be familiar with best practices for email marketing and video content marketing
- Should have experience in the integration of analytics & marketing automation tools
- Should have experience in acquiring users and increasing engagement through social media
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
- Outstanding level of English
- Proficiency in standard business software applications
- Self-motivated and personally driven
- Flexible thinker, highly adaptable and able to juggle competing priorities
- Not afraid to bring new ideas, a point of view and willing to challenge the status quo
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- WordPress knowledge is definitely a bonus but not essential.
Mixpanel, Google Analytics, GA4, Google Optimize
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a description of your experience.
Our hiring process includes an interview with our management team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.