Creative & Design
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto, and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The problem we’re solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or is hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto, and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaidhop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
- Bias for action – move fast and get things done.
- Customer obsession we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
- Good judgment make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- Focus on impact solve important problems first.
- Transparent and directinformed people make better decisions.
- Win as a team we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
- Continuous improvement all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What you’ll do:
- Own the Brand
- Be the leader of Truv’s brand identity and ensure that the brand is always maintained through all distribution channels
- Lead Design on All Public Facing Assets
- Be the point of contact for the entire organization to design creative, visual public facing assets
- Empower the Entire Team
- Create templates and a UI kit to allow others on the team to quickly create assets
What would set you up for success:
- Strong experience and familiarity with all graphic design platforms including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Ceros, and others
- An understanding of best practices for UX/UI design of public facing websites to drive conversion-rate optimization
- Strong focus on clean, simple, visual designs and branding
- Ability to take feedback from members of the go-to-market team and apply that feedback within the creative designs and brand of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and hunger to always accomplish more
- Has a bias for action and is always looking for a new challenge to tackle
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.