· Manage the operations image and ways to improve on it
· Promote the brand in the local community through word of mouth, social media and restaurant events
· Develop a local marketing plan strategy with the group Marketing manager - Recommend ways and means to broaden the reach and market base in the local community via social media and local events / advertising.
· Online sales
· Sign all purchase orders based on future needs and requirements – food, cleaning products, operating equipment, gas,
· Timely purchasing and par stock control
· Sourcing best ingredients at best price
· Sourcing new ingredients for new and speciality items
· All HR management
· Motivate staff to improve productivity and guest satisfaction
· Develop and train current and new employees to deliver better service and to be more efficient.
· Staff appraisals and feedback to improve productivity and performance
· Maintain staff files and organise and supervise shifts and staff transport when required
· Manage time records, leave, off day and over time
· Manage daily KPI’s and submission of HR data to payroll
· Management of Petty cash and of all expenditure
· Financial reporting, daily, weekly and monthly
· Ensure all operational equipment is effectively managed and maintained according to Health and safety schedules and operational schedules
· Boats and engines are well maintained according to regulations
· All staff have valid certification to operate equipment plant and machinery
· Source local technicians for local repairs to equipment, plant and machinery
· Develop and control annual budgets
· Monthly financial reporting against the budget
· Develop event and functions budgets
· Co-ordinate daily front of house and back of house operations
· Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
· Respond efficiently and accurately to customer requests and complaints
· Regularly review products offering, menus and specials
· Provide F&B experiences on the boat excursions
· Comply with all legal regulations and by laws
· Health and safety regulations – OSHA & HACCP
· Implement policy and procedures to maintain and preserve future operations
· Manage restaurants image and ways to improve it
· Join and interact with local groups, associations and organisations to establish good will and a presence in the community
· Report in quarterly board meeting on the financial and operational performance of the units
· Liaise with local government officials and the local community as required
· 8 years and above proven work experience as an a la carte restaurant manager, general restaurant manager, hospitality manager or a similar role
· Strong leadership, motivational skills & people skills.
· Proven customer relationship and hosting skills.
· Experience with even management – MICE
· Extensive F&B knowledge – knowledge of cocktails would be beneficial
· Acute financial skills
· A proven track record as a trainer and mentor.
· Knowledge of HACCP and OSHA regulations
· Hospitality experience or knowledge
· Hospitality experience or knowledge of Guest House experience will be beneficial.
· Proven academic qualification such as degree in Business Administration, hospitality management or culinary schooling.
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Skilled in Microsoft office
· Familiar with restaurant management software.
· Knowledge of Inventory management software – Micros would be beneficial.
· Social media marketing skills
· International licence for small passenger vehicle & pick-up truck
Please send your CV to email@example.com