Our Client is looking for qualified senior software developers to work on its two core products: Mobis, a core banking system for community-based credit unions, and eVSLA, a web application and Android app designed for village-based savings groups. The most important qualification is that the developer be able to take on a body of work with limited direct supervision. Any interested developer must be willing to live and work in Kampala, Uganda.
Our Client uses PHP Laravel for back-end development and AWS for cloud computing resources. Front-end work is accomplished primarily in Vuejs for the front-end web applications, and Java for Android applications.
Applicants should have 6+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Work with accountants to design and implement new features in PHP/Laravel
- Development of user-facing elements in HTML/CSS/Vuejs
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Generate reports using SQL queries
- Use Git and GitHub to manage source code versions
- Identify and fix bugs
- Write tests to support high code quality
Applications should be made through the Brightermonday portal by clicking on the 'Apply now' Button