Organisation Profile :
Comprehensive security services firm in Uganda specializing in investigations , guard services, private escorts and business intelligence.
Industry : Private Security
Duty Station : Kiwatule Kampala
Application Deadline : 25th Nov 2021
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Annual and quarterly Budget preparations and monitoring
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Assist in dealing with payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims..
- Completing and timely ﬁlling monthly statutory deductions e.g (PAYE, NSSF , VAT, WHT).
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management/ ﬁnancial accounts
- Carrying out banking duties
- Participate in the preparation of Audit ﬁles / Audit processes
- 10. Other reasonable duties assigned by the supervisor and / or Head of Department
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or relevant Accounting qualifications.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office , Quick Books and URA filings.
- 2 years’ experience within an Accounting Function.
- Salary Scale : Entry Level .
How to Apply
- Interested applicants send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF folder not later than Thursday 25th November, 2021 by 5:00 pm.
- The applications should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience indicating three referees.
- Ideal Candidate should reside within at most 20kms from duty station and available to begin work in December 2021.
- All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section