Provide excellent web designs with great UX and UI
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Provide excellent web designs with great UX and UI
- Participate in the concept creation process with fresh web design ideas
- Work on marketing landing page projects and internal marketing tools
- Review the Kinsta site and look for improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain our Web Design System from the ground up
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack website design and creating solutions for complex design problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in-house managing a robust company website
- Profound knowledge of Figma
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge, understanding of basic coding practices (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining a web design system and website library
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.