Full-stack Python Developer
Software & Data
We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we connect you with teams that won’t micromanage or require time trackers.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
Are you a talented developer looking for a remote job that lets you showcase your skills while also enjoying better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io, the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
You’ll love working with us, because:
- We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we connect you with teams that won’t micromanage or require time trackers.
- You can earn $5k – $9k monthly (the rate may differ due to skill and/or level of experience), and we’ve already paid out over $10M to our engineers.
- With flexible working hours and the ability to work asynchronously, you can choose a schedule that works best for you.
- Say goodbye to project managers, and hello to direct communication with clients. Most of them have technical backgrounds. Sounds good, yeah?
- No more hunting for clients or negotiating rates – let us handle the business side of things so you can focus on what you do best.
- Enjoy the fast-paced startup environment that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Pass the interviews now and start working when you’re ready – even if that’s a few months down the line.
- We’ll manually find you the best project to match your skills and preferences.
- Connect with the best developers in the world through our community.
- Fluent with Python (5+ years of exp)
- Fluent with Django (similar python based web frameworks would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with React (2+ years)
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Flask and FastAPI would be a plus
- Ability to work all the way from high-level architecture design down to efficient code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we value clear and effective communication, at the same time don’t force you becoming a public speaker
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Lemon.io family!If your experience matches with our requirements be ready for the next steps:
- VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Completing your me.lemon profile
- 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
P.S. We work with developers from LATAM, Canada, UK, Europe BUT we have some exceptions.
At the moment, we don’t have a legal basis to accept applicants from Monaco, Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Denmark, Norway, Luxemburg, Iceland, Liechtenshtain, San Marino, Belize, Cuba, Nicaragua, Saint Lucia, so we don’t work with applicants from these countries.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.