Reporting Line: Office Administrator/HR
• Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, and customers.
• Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
• Take and relay messages on behalf of the staff
• Welcome persons entering the organization
• Direct persons to correct destination – offices, meeting rooms, Board Rooms
• Deal with queries from the public and customers
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Provide general administrative and clerical support to all staff members
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• Organize conference and meeting room bookings
• Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
• Monitor and maintain office equipment
• Control inventory relevant to the reception area
• Ensure tidy, healthy, and clean reception area at all times in addition to public areas – meeting rooms, conference rooms, pubic toilets, compound area, etc.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Front Desk/Personal Assistance/ Receptionist in an organization preferably a Multi-National Corporation.
• KNOWLEDGE: Telecoms Industry knowledge, Office administrative and clerical procedures, customer services & MS Office suite
• SKILLS: Time-keeping, Personal & Environmental Organization, Verbal and written communication skills, Professional personal presentation, Information management, Organizing and planning, Attention to detail, Initiative, Reliability, Stress tolerance
• ADDED ADVANTAGE: Proficiency in French (written and/or spoken) is an added advantage.
• Salary: Competitive with 5% annual increment YoY.
• Mobile Phone: Company will provide mobile phone + airtime on a monthly basis
• Insurance: Staff will be entitled to Company Health/Medical cover
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section