Our client, an audit firm that provides first-class professional services of audit and assurance, risk management, tax advisory, and business advisory is looking for Front desk Officer to undertake all roles related to front office management at our client’s premises.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Work schedule: 42 hours a week
About the Genius Hub
Genius Hub is a resources provider that specializes in recruitment, payroll, training and management using online and offline platforms for excellent service delivery.
About the role
Our client, an audit firm that provides first-class professional services of audit and assurance, risk management, tax advisory, and business advisory is looking for Front desk Officer to undertake all roles related to front office management at our client’s premises. The successful candidate will be the “face” of the company and will be responsible for creating a professional and hospitable first impression.
The ideal candidate must be good at judgment and cognitive skills, perceptive, disciplined, and able to offer first-line resolution to clients’ inquiries. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper, etc.) at all times
- Receive and control the traffic of visitors
- Receive, address, and/or escalate issues, queries, and all information channeled through the office in the most professional and timely manner.
- Receive and record all incoming calls and/or redirect them to keep a proper call tracking system.
- Receive letters, and packages and distribute them to the relevant destination offices. ∙ Management of document flow in and out of the firm.
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor and maintain optimum office supplies and place orders with the procurement team when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor availability of office stationery and cleanliness
- Ensure a clean and organized front area alongside other offices is furnished with relevant reading and decoration materials at all times.
- Take up any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Proven experience as front desk officer/receptionist for about 1 year
- Good knowledge of switchboard operations;
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment machines e.g. scanners, printers, etc. Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Very proficient in oral and written English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a quick learner
- Excellent customer service orientation
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in office management, business administration, library and information, hospitality, or an equivalent.
How to apply
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section.
Applications and CVs should be in one pdf document and a maximum of 5 pages only quoting the position. Also included in the CV should be the names and contacts of at least three referees. Applications for this position are between the 11th and 21st of August 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.