We are looking for an outstanding Flutter Mobile app Developer to join our team. If you have a strong background in Mobile app Development and have a passion for innovation and technology, come and join our team!
We are hiring a unique Developer for a position that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities but build equity in a unique adventure startup. We are seeking full-time devs who ideally have experience in Flutter Mobile Developer. However, as a tech startup, there is an opportunity for growth and those with experience in similar areas are encouraged to apply. You will be able to grow your skills and learn both Flutter and Firebase with a team on the cutting edge.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built at least an Android and/ iOS app with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
- Fluency with Java and/or swift
- Basic understanding of Android extensions/custom keyboards
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps Application:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section