Key Roles and Responsibilities.
- Recruit and train drivers in delivering the best services to clients.
- Supervise and monitor the truck movements through the routes.
- Determine to authorize driver’s mileage on different routes.
- Report to the mechanics the status of the trucks always.
- Ensure all the trucks are fit to be on-road and have all the insured.
- Manage the welfare of the drivers and the workshop team.
- Prepare budgets for the trucks and workshop.
- Make and submit daily reports to head office on the status of the trucks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, business administration or transportation, industrial distribution, and any related field for shipping.
- 2-3 hands-on experience in managing fleet, car repairs and maintenance, route planning, and monitoring.
- Working knowledge of vehicle tracking systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deep dive for root cause beyond the symptoms but not get lost in the details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section