The position holder will join a dynamic team of solvers to deliver strategic client projects in Valuations/Pricing, Due Diligence, Structuring deals and transactions and / or Merger and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking to strengthen our Advisory services by recruiting a highly motivated individual for the position of Financial Due Diligence Consultant (Senior Associate) in our Advisory Deals -Transactions sub line of service. The position holder will join a dynamic team of solvers to deliver strategic client projects in Valuations/Pricing, Due Diligence, Structuring deals and transactions and / or Merger and Acquisitions (M&A).
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Financial Due Diligence Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in our service offerings in due diligence, business valuations, purchase price allocations, financial modelling, lead advisory (buy side and sell side), feasibility studies, capital raising, market (entry) studies and infrastructure advisory
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients
- Be responsible for delivery of client work
- Support team leadership and the management of staff and project teams
- Take up delegated responsibilities for delivery of client work
- Manage assignment economics
- Undertake business development through contributing to preparation of expressions of interests, proposals and delivery on engagements in the Business Unit’s pursuit, preparation of Proposals in response to Requests for proposals (RFPs) issued at the bidding phase and leading PwC teams on putting together proposals from the network
- Develop, coach and mentor other staff
- Participate in the firm activities
- Actively work with other lines of service to grow the business
- Excellent team leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong report writing skills and communication skills
Minimum years experience required
5 years’ experience covering the following key areas: business valuations or financial/commercial due diligences; willingness to travel and operate at a regional level; and experience managing a teams of analysts.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
0. Global: ACCA - Exam Qualified - ACCA (preferred)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 29, 2022
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.