The Finance Lead plays a key role within the organization’s management structure working closely with all functions as well as with a number of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Who are we?
Agri Evolve is a vibrant and growing family-run business that has been operating in the Rwenzori region of Uganda since 2015. We are an Agribusiness focusing on investment across various industries and sustainable practices to improve and develop the agricultural industry in Uganda. Through this, we can be part of the solution to improving people’s livelihoods through sustainable business. We pride ourselves on supply chain management with expertise in field operations as well as generating business opportunities and development through local investment and support for the communities we operate in.
We are hiring!
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as our Finance Lead-based full-time in Kasese. At Agri Evolve we put integrity, people, excellence, and teamwork at the heart of everything we do and our finance function support our entire organization in achieving this.
As our Finance Lead, you will play a key role within the organization’s management structure working closely with all functions as well as with a number of senior internal and external stakeholders. A collaborator across all functions, you would support and facilitate informed, sustainable, and commercially sound business decisions by providing Management with accurate, innovative, and robust financial management and analysis.
Overall responsibilities will also include (but are not limited to):
- Lead, coach, and develop the finance function and team ensuring an excellent level of service is delivered to the organization as well as maintaining a motivational team culture.
- Provide guidance and support to all our Non-Finance Managers with the aim of enhancing financial awareness across our organization.
- Ownership of all monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting requirements and reports including ensuring Management is up to date on all matters and any risk areas.
- Management and monitoring of all cash flow requirements and usage.
- Analyzing trends and financial performance across the business and looking at the broader trends across our industries.
- Lead and manage all tax-related matters including compliance and managing internal and external requirements and stakeholder relationships.
- Plan and oversee all external audit requirements.
What Skills and Qualifications will we be looking for?
- Relevant Business/Finance related degree
- Completed professional Accounting qualifications such as CPA or ACCA
- Knowledge of accounting principles and relevant best practice financial and industry standards
- Ability to analyze complex reports
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- high level of personal and professional integrity
If you think you fit this profile and would like to apply you can do so by emailing your up-to-date CV and Covering letter to email@example.com by 30th May 2022. Please note that:
Only applications received within the above deadline will be considered.
You will never be asked for any payment at any stage in our recruitment process.
Only candidates successfully selected to attend our interview process will be contacted due to the high volume of applications we usually receive.
Come as you are!
Agri Evolve is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by state or local laws.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.